Raising an Organized Child clinicians are experienced speakers and available to come to your clinic, school, or event, to give interactive talks or more formal lectures. Current presentations for parent and faculty audiences include:
- “Raising an Organized Child”
- “Executive Function and Dysfunction”
- “Preparing Adolescents to Launch”
- “Parenting in a Pandemic”
- “Everything You Need to Know about ADHD…and then some more”
- “Meltdowns to Shutdowns: An LD Model of Difficult Behavior”
Please see the Events page for upcoming presentations by Raising an Organized Child speakers, as well as a listing of previous events.